Check your email to download the book!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Niche Marketing On Crack" works like a recipe

A while ago I read Andrew Hansen's "Niche Marketing On Crack" and loved every word of it. Not only does he break down, step-by-intriguing-step, the exact sequence to perform when selecting and marketing to a niche but he also explains precisely why each step should be taken.

Just like a recipe, it works perfectly every time.
How many books have you read which did exactly that? I doubt many.

But this is exactly the information I was looking for when I started internet marketing... and I couldn't find it for love nor money!

Understandably, the book goes into considerably greater detail than my explanation in my post, How to choose your niche for internet marketing. I've read many internet marketing books, from unknown authors to "gurus", but rarely does anyone make the issues involved so clear. I've never heard these same "gurus" lay out most of the techniques he employs the way he does. And, no doubt, with good reason. They're too busy using the same techniques to make money for themselves!

The most encouraging part of the book wasn't learning the names of secret tips and techniques, it was learning that Andrew's girlfriend's mother used the very same system to start making money.

Why encouraging?

Because "...she didn't know SEO, she didn't know about marketing, or traffic generation or affiliates or commissions, or sales letters or opt in forms or pop ups, or pop downs, or blogs, or niches, or backlinks or content, or social networks or videos or forums or ClickBank or PayPal or articles or site directories or conversion rates or click through rates or AdSense or AdWords or..."

So, look, if she can do it, anyone can.

To begin finding a niche and start earning commissions quickly, the best thing you can do is to click here for "Niche Marketing On Crack".

Something tells me you will thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment